Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Creation - a story


I shall tell you the story, the whole story, of creation. This creation. Mind you, there were many creations before. To explain those creations I would require much explanation, for the dimensions in those creations were radically different from this the present creation. So let me now tell you about this creation. It has been created in your language.

It was a couple of million years ago when, after aeons of deep sleep, I awoke and saw nothing. Only my consciousness existed. And memories flooded, memories of the past creations, its evolutions and its disappearance. My thought went back to the very beginning. When I had neither rested nor had awakened. I existed in the totality of stillness. It was enduring peace. It alone existed. I existed in that state. The joy was overbearing and I wished to see myself.

No comments: